Start an impact project at work, you’re just one step away!
Yup, you woke up this morning and realized, Oh Crap, it’s March and I haven’t gotten anywhere on my new year’s resolution to take action in a more socially responsible way at work. Maybe start a project for environmental improvement? Create a social change campaign? Initiate a volunteer group?
How can you make a world of difference from within your company, and advance your skills, network and career?
Well, fear not fellow Impact Samurai (in training), we have the perfect program for you. Net Impact Seattle is launching the Impact at Work Program to help working professionals (or intrapreneurs, as they’re often called) use their day jobs to make a difference in the world.
At our April event, a wily band of comrades will come together to plot out their individual plan to drive change at work and make good on their resolution. This six-month program provides a toolkit, mentorship, workshops, and a peer community to support you as you implement, manage and report on your impact at work. Learn more about the program.
It’s time to take action…
- Run a recycling project and measure your company’s waste reduction
- Implement sustainable computing using new monitoring technology
- Start a volunteer program in support of a non-profit partnership
- Solve a business pain though a new socially beneficial procurement process
- Reduce your company’s carbon footprint via a new commuter program
The sky is the limit. You think of it, and we will guide you on how to make it a reality. As recently reported in Forbes, you can be the next office MVP. So let’s roll!
Impact at Work 2014 Kick Off Event
- Topic: Start a Social Impact Project at Work
- When: Tuesday, April 15th 6:30 – 8:00pm
- Where: Seattle Downtown YMCA
- Who: Anyone who wants to start a social impact project at work or in your community
- RSVP: Please sign up today, space is limited
- 6:30pm: Registration – snacks and networking
- 6:45pm: Welcome and workshop starts
- Breakout Sessions: Define your project, engaging stakeholders
- 8:00pm: Wrap up and talk amongst yourselves
Have questions, email us here.