1. What made you decide to join Net Impact? When did you become a member?
I joined Net Impact due to the group’s focus on timely and relevant issues on sustainability, ability to bring wonderful people together to discuss these issues, and create fun in everything along the way. I have been involved with the group for about a year and a half.
2. What book is currently on your bedside table?
Whatever the current Net Impact book club book is, of course!
3. What are your career goals? What you love most about your job?
My goal is to be an implementer and overseer of development projects related to micro-enterprise and public health in underserved rural communities in the world. In my current job, I love that I am learning all about project implementation and complexities related to operating in a donor-funded environment.
4. What is your favorite aspect of Net Impact’s mission – sustainability, corporate responsibility or social entrepreneurship?
5. What is your favorite place or activity to do in Seattle?
I have never lived in a place with so much water, so I love to kayak, am learning sailing, and want to get out to the coast to surf. I love the Enchantments and Rainier, and Seattle Golden Gardens.
And, please join us in welcoming Lisa as our new member Book Club lead! Lisa will be leading the book club details going forward, helping to ensure a variety of books and locations, and supporting the members who host book club discussions. To learn more, check out our book clubs event page.