Net Impact is a fun and dynamic way to be active in the Seattle community. As a board member, you will gain valuable event planning and leadership experience, along with the opportunity to network with people in the public, private, and non-profit sectors. We are seeking candidates who are outgoing, committed to our mission and the board, team players, and who have initiative. Prior event management experience is greatly appreciated.
If you are interested in being a part of the Seattle Professional Board and playing an active role in running the chapter, we’d love to hear from you! Our regular recruiting season starts in August and our new team members start in October, committing to a two year term.
Business units looking for help include:
- Member recruitment and engagement (e.g. outreach, focus groups)
- Marketing communication (e.g. graphic design, digital and print media, branding)
- Member-led event coordination (e.g. Friday lunches, running club)
- Community partnerships (e.g. local business relationships and sponsorship)
- 2 year term: October-December (includes board transition time)
- Net Impact Central annual membership dues ($65)
- Net Impact Seattle annual board member dues to cover your event cost ($135) Sponsorship available for unemployed board members
- Monthly board meetings 6:30-8:30pm every fourth Monday of the month
- Attendance at monthly chapter events
- Business unit meetings
How to apply:
Please send your CV and the answers to the following questions to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Why are you interested in joining the board?
- Why should we choose you to be on board?
- What makes a good board member and why?
- What inspires you about Net Impact?
- Our focus is on providing benefits to members- how can we best accomplish this?
- What skill set and experience would make you an invaluable asset to the board?